Friday 15 January 2021

Hello to all of you in the new year

After a short Christmas/New Year break, welcome to the blog again.

I decided that the first post will be a short report on what is happening in my life now.

I also do it because tomorrow I celebrate my birthday and it is always a moment to reflect on life.

As you know, last year was not too happy for me (serious health problems, no job, no livelihood).
On the other hand, I think that last year was probably not very good for many of us.
I managed to survive it largely thanks to you; your support.

And what hopes for this year, 2021?

You can probably see what is happening in the world: I personally don't see the "light in the tunnel" yet.

Right now I am living in a total lockdown.
General restrictions, most companies and plants are closed - we are waiting for better times (?)

Unfortunately, I still don't have a permanent contract job - I work part time: a little here, a little there for a few hours.
I'm doing my best not to end up on the street for not paying the rent.
In order to save myself, I try to sell something from my CD collection, but to tell the truth: I prefer to starve than give something for nothing.

My goal is to complete the publication of my collection on the blog (and there are still some), share it with you.
To tell the truth, this is the only thing that gives me some joy in my life right now.

I also decided not to write more about my problems - this time is enough (it's because my tomorrow's birthday, sorry).
Today, however, I had to do it, maybe I wanted to feel that I am not alone, that there is some hope for me.

So I am asking you for help, for financial support in my difficult life situation.

I will probably remind you more than once just about the possibility of supporting the blog, but I don't want to write about my personal problems anymore and burden you with them.

In return for the donation, there will always be a response from me - as before (sometimes only with a slight delay).

So, tomorrow for my birthday, I have a little surprise gift for you: special blog entry (something you know and like).

And from next week I will try to return to regular posting 2-3 times on weekends.

Thank you all, best regards and good health

makdelart

 

 



(alternative link donation:)