Sunday 4 March 2018

G.F. Handel - Ariodante (Marc Minkowski) (1997) [3CD]


1997 | EAC LOG FLAC+CUE | 3CDs + booklet | 912MB

Hello everyone visiting my blog.

Inspired by the comment of one of the guests regarding Handel's works (Gnaeus Pompeus Magnus - greetings), I decided as follows:
On each (or almost each) Sunday I will publish a post presenting one of Handel's opera-oratory work. 
The condition that I set for myself is one: it must be my own rip with my own set of scans, so I realize that probably I will not be able to put here a complete list of Handel's works.
However, every week I invite all the lovers of the music of this Baroque genius to have a look here and check if my intention is successful.

And one more thing. I will try to make tracks descriptions in the .cue file clear and helpful in listening to the work.

Kind regards
makdelart 

And for starter - great performance of 'Ariodante' under the direction of Marc Minkowski.


Anne Sofie von Otter - Ariodante

Lynne Dawson - Ginevra

Ewa Podles - Polinesso

Veronica Cangemi - Dalinda

Richard Croft - Lurcanio

Denis Sedov - Il Re di Scozia

Luc Coadou - Odoardo


Choeur Des Musiciens Du Louvre

Les Musiciens Du Louvre

MARC MINKOWSKI


Live recording: Poissy, Hotel de Ville - Theatre, Salle Moliere, 1/1997